Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
Mukesh Ambani (born on April 19, 1957, in Yemen) is the Chairman, Managing Director and the biggest Shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited – India’s Largest Private Sector Company; he can also be the Chairman of a Reliance Retail Restricted; a Director of Reliance Europe Restricted, and Pratham India Schooling Initiative.
– Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani are sons of Late Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries; however after his father’s dying the corporate was cut up between the two brothers. His younger brother heads Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
– He accomplished his education from St. Xavier’s Highschool in Mumbai; his Chemical Engineering from University of Mumbai and Masters in Business Administration from Stanford College however dropped out after first 12 months and joined Reliance in 1981.
– He is married to Nita Ambani and they’ve three children: – Akash, Isha and Anant.
– He based the world’s largest grassroots Petroleum Refinery at Jamnagar, Gujarat, India; the refinery has a capacity oil refinery shutdown jobs toronto of 6, 60,000 barrels per day, about 33 million tons per 12 months.
– He initiated Reliance’s backward integration from Textiles into Polyester fibers after which into Petroleum refining, oil and fuel exploration and production; oil refinery shutdown jobs toronto he was the founding father of Reliance Infocomm Restricted which is now referred to as Reliance Communication Restricted.
– In response to Forbes, as of Might 2008, his complete net oil refinery shutdown jobs toronto price is valued at US$forty three Billion; he’s the richest man in Asia and fifth on this planet; his complete annual compensation as of 2008 was 6,000,000INR. He is associated to 167 board members in 7 totally different organizations throughout 3 totally different industries.